WE ARE LOOKING FOR A REGION MANAGER FOR 40 HOURS A WEEK IN THE REGION STUTTGART
OUR NEW REGION MANAGER IS:
responsible for an efficient and effective realisation of the set goals in such a way that the people and resources are optimally matched and the quality of the service is guaranteed. The regional manager is responsible for coaching the Gym managers ( at this moment 4 Gym managers) at High Five Health Promotion in Germany. The Regio Manager reports to Managing Director of Germany.
Key position responsibilities
- Coaching, motivating and inspiring managers in Germany;
- Monitoring the quality in the region within the set rules and guidelines of the ISO certificate and the contract with the clients;
- You take an active attitude in generating new leads;
- You are responsible for compliance with the contract with the client in such a way that the client is satisfied.
- Visiting existing clients and leads;
- Responsible ( with the Gym managers) for the budget and profit per Gym;
- Encourage your team to increase sales;
- Responsible for providing different reports to clients as well as the internal organisation;
- Together with the Gym Managers responsible for optimal staffing at the Gyms;
OUR NEW REGION MANAGER HAS/IS:
- A Bachelor degree in Sports or related field preferred;
- 2+ years of Leadership and coaching skills with managerial and/or supervisory experience,preferably in an international environment;
- Affinity with sport, vitality and health. Knowledge of (business) Health and Fitness industry is an advantage;
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Fluent in German and English written and oral;
- Flexible and highly motivated individual with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
OUR NEW REGION MANAGER GETS:
an attractive position in a young and dynamic company. You get the space to work independently and show pro-activity in an international environment that is growing. In addition, we offer an excellent package of employment conditions and considering visiting prospects and existing clients you will have a company car, laptop and mobile. A bonus and holiday allowance.
WHO ARE WE?
High Five Health Promotion has more than 30 years’ experience in the field of corporate fitness and health care management. We employ over 250 staff who are skilled and trained to motivate and encourage tens of thousands of people to achieve an active and healthy lifestyle. This happens on a daily basis in our 60+ corporate fitness locations across Europe in various institutions including banks, government ministries, insurance companies, business parks and commercial organizations.
Do you want to join our team? Send you application to VACATURES@HIGHFIVE.FIT AND GET THIS JOB!
Do you have questions? Call our Human Resources Manager: Dejana Bubica on +31 (0) 204261250, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening can form part of the selection procedure.
* Acquisition as a result of this job offer is not appreciated.