Operations Director. Nairobi, Kenia
Einsatzort: Nairobi, Kenia
Operations Director - Fitness Budget Chain Launch
Working City: Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: August 2018
We don’t know about you, but we like fitness! We like it so much that we are opening a new affordable gym concept in Africa and plan to roll it out quickly.
Our team consist of various top executives from retail, finance and investment sectors and we want to add an operator – who could be you!
- fun to work with, carry a smile and love to serve new and existing fitness enthusiast of all ages?
- have grown, built, managed, lead and developed fitness teams, including the sales force?
- do you look, eat, breath and sleep fitness?
- are you current with global trends and keep learning?
- are you up for the task of building a new fitness company, alongside a strong team locally in Africa and internationally with an HQ?
If you answer 100% yes to the above; we may offer you:
- the challenge of a lifetime & a team to learn and grow with
- a highly competitive package compared to the local African market and in the global fitness world
- equity in the brand (upon achievement of KPIs you will own a piece of the business you built)
- accommodation (or allowance)
- health insurance (which you won’t need, as you keep fit and healthy)
Salary(value/monthly): 3,500 USD – depending on experience – possible increment to 4,500 USD upon start of the second phase of the project
Commissions (no/yes - value): N/A
quarterly bonus up to of 25% of salary upon achievement of sales targets / other KPIs
Health Care (no/yes): private health insurance
Accommodation (no/yes/ shared): one-bedroom apartment provided or allowance of 400 USD
Transport work-home (no/yes): company car provided
Meals allowance– reimbursement for business meals
Holidays: 21 days per year as per labor law Salary Payed on vacation
Recruitment flight: yes – economy class fare
Contract Duration: 12 months closed contract – open ended
Nr of working days per week:6 days
Working hours per day:8h / 1h break
Are you excited?
Send your CV, updated pics, social media accounts and the top three reasons why you are the operator we are looking for, to Yves PreisslerE: firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing code MSC
The second round of interviews will include a presentation and video created by you a spart of an extensive vetting process.